As you can see, we’ve had a lot of snow around here lately. It’s just as well that all racing was cancelled last weekend, as we were stuck on the farm and couldn’t have gone anyway.
It is snowing right now and more is forecast for Friday. At the moment we are trying to work out a plan for this weekend.
Whilst we can get to the main road, we are thinking of taking the truck to the village and leaving it there.
We’ll let you know if anything changes but at the moment we hope to be at all three meetings this weekend.